Axon Moore is currently working exclusively alongside a Private Equity backed organisation based in Horwich, Bolton who are looking to expand their finance function with the addition of a Payroll Administrator. This is a brand-new opportunity due to the growth of the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role with responsibility and autonomy.
You will be reporting directly into the finance department, however there will be elements of both HR and finance responsibilities.
Key duties will include:
• Processing high volumes of payroll data
• Excellent in maintaining relationships and resolving queries with both managers and employees.
• Validate payroll entries using reports.
• Continually maintaining the payroll system, ensuring all details are accurate.
• Proven track record of processing all statutory payroll element.
The successful candidate will:
• Previous payroll experience is essential
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
• Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large and varied team
• Flexibility and excellent attention to detail is essential
• Proficient in all MS Packages including Excel and Outlook – including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
• Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop new skills