Axon Moore is delighted to be representing a PE Backed retail business based near Clitheroe who are keen to add a Trainee Accounts Assistant to their team.
This would be ideal for a college leaver looking to study AAT within a growing finance team to build on their existing knowledge and receive great mentorship. With a brand that has lasted over a century, and a UK wide presence this is an exciting opportunity to enhance your financial career within a well-established business.
As a Training Accounts Assistant, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
• Processing of purchase invoices, matching and coding onto system
• Assisting with sales invoices
• Petty Cash
• VAT returns
• Daily KPI reporting to support wider team
• Assisting with month-end and ad hoc reporting
As the successful individual you will:
• A good academic background: GCSE in Maths and English at a Grade 4 (C) or above.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Good attention to detail
• Be actively looking to AAT Qualify
This would be ideal for someone who is looking for their first step in their Finance career or potentially their first job.
For further details please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.