Management Accountant | Health & Fitness | Growth | Global Leader|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join one of Manchester's most exciting organisations. Working within a booming industry, my client are experiencing significant global growth and require an extremely driven individual to join their finance team to manage the group accounts.
Based in Manchester City Centre, the ideal candidate will be newly qualified (CIMA, ACA OR ACCA), or at least within their final year of studies. Key responsibilities include;
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Designing a reporting pack to provide the board with commercial data
• Set up reporting timetables for the rest of the group globally
• Improvement in company management information to aid decision making within the company
• Assisting the Finance Manager to consolidate the group
• Variance analysis to identify areas for potential improvement
Someone who is bright, ambitious and enthusiastic will really thrive in this role. You will need to have high levels of communication skills as you will be working closely with senior individuals. You must also have strong Excel skills and the ability to meet tight reporting deadlines.
Further details will be provided to successful applicants.