Axon Moore are working with a global enterprise, who has a unique and exciting new role for a Senior Management Accountant. They have an instantly recognisable brand and operate across the US and Europe.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) with knowledge of implementing and developing new finance processes.
Working closely with the Finance Director, you will be part of a fast paced, knowledgeable finance team. This is the kind of opportunity which will lead onto further progression and development in a well-recognised retail brand.
Summary of duties:
• Manage month end close – including preparation of management reporting pack
• Reporting and commentary on variance analysis
• Detailed reporting on retailer margins to GM
• Cost control and analysis of sales channels & departments to EBITDA
• Prepare annual budget and monthly reforecast
• Develop and monitor cash-flow forecasting model both short and long term
In return for your skills and experience the client is offering a market leading package with a generous starting salary and performance related bonus!
We’re shortlisting within the next week, with the view to conduct interviews quickly. So please forward your CV without delay.