Axon Moore is exclusively recruiting for a growing North West based Retail business who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this would be the ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a small finance team in a stand-alone position.
• Take ownership of the Debtors ledger – c500 accounts on the ledger across 3 companies.
• Ensure timely and effective collection of all customer debts.
• Liaising with sales teams to ensure appropriate new customer set up procedures are followed, and any customer queries are dealt with appropriately and professionally.
• Developing the credit control process (statement runs, overdue letters, call lists, customer contact details and other internal reporting procedures).
• Ensure compliance at all times with company information and security policies in line with the ISO 27001 standard
• Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Works well within a team
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with a proven track record for reducing aged debt and maintaining an acceptable level of debt.
• Experience of being involved in process improvement and developing robust Credit Control system
• Previous Sage 200 experience – Desirable
• Intermediate excel skills including V-Look ups and Pivot tables