Purchase Ledger Clerk | Leeds City Centre | up to £21K | Successful PE backed brand
Axon Moore is pleased to represent a City Centre client who are keen to bring in a Purchase Ledger Clerk into their growing team.
Working for an instantly recognisable brand, this is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a strong team and skill build in a positive, people-focused environment.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your typical responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Checking purchase invoices on company system
• Review and correct any coding errors
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Preparing weekly / monthly payment runs
• Internally liaising with stakeholders to ensure invoices are authorised for payment
• Ad hoc assistance with month and year-end
To ensure success in this role you will be:
• Highly organised and proactive in distributing personal workload throughout day / week
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent team player
• Proficient in Excel (V-Lookups and pivot tables at a minimum)
If you would like more information or to be immediately considered for this role, please contact Georgia Grange at Axon Moore’s Leeds Office.