Accounts Payable Clerk | Leeds City Centre | £18K-£20K | Highly acquisitional, vibrant team
Axon Moore has recently partnered again with a highly regarded FMCG organisation as they look for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
After several years of organic growth, the Accounts Payable team has continued to expand, and this is an excellent opportunity to work within an instantly recognisable brand with close liaison to the Accounts Payable team leader and to manage your own workload.
As the successful Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
• Processing purchase ledger invoices
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Dealing with any inbound queries
• Posting payment remittances
• Any other ad hoc duties
• Processing expenses
You will also be the kind of person to:
• Be organised and able to distribute your own weekly workload
• Hold proficient Excel skills (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables at a minimum)
• Have a high attention to detail and enjoy problem solving
The benefits package is also not one to be missed with this role. If you’d like more details or would like to be immediately considered, send your CV to Georgia Grange at Axon Moore’s Leeds Office.