Purchase Ledger Supervisor | up to £24K | York | Private Equity backed, highly acquisitional
Axon Moore is delighted to be able to partner with a fantastic, growing business on the edge of York City Centre who are keen to bring on a Purchase Ledger Supervisor into their finance function.
After several successful acquisitions, the growth trajectory of the business is superb and the team are keen for a confident, self-starter to join and share in the next part of their success story.
Your responsibilities as Purchase Ledger Supervisor will include, but not be limited to:
• Supporting the team to run the purchase ledger across business
• Coding and processing for all supplier invoices
• Query resolution
• Communicate with internal management to gain invoice approval in a timely manner
• Other ad-hoc finance duties
• Offering excellent service to customers
• Escalating queries to management when necessary
• Working quickly, accurately and methodically
You will be:
• Highly proficient in Excel (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables will be essential)
• A confident communicator, able to engage team and delegate work appropriately
• Experienced in high-volume purchase ledger invoicing
• Previous experience in a supervisory, team leader role
If you find yourself interested in the above position, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Georgia Grange at Axon Moore’s Leeds office.