Axon Moore have been exclusively retained to partner with an international services company based near Burnley. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business that is currently going through progressive and positive change and looking to bring in an aspiring Financial Controller. This newly created position will be working very closely to a high calibre Head of Finance and will have exposure to the board among other senior stakeholders. This excellent opportunity will be focusing on driving the numbers from both a commercial and technical side and being the number 2 in finance.
The role will include:
• Overseeing and consolidating the monthly management accounts including P&L, managing cash flow, balance sheet and overhead accounting
• Developing and managing a team of 5+
• Lead on internal and external reporting, management information, monthly KPI’s and budgeting/forecasting process
• Drive the annual external audit process and take ownership of full statutory accounts production
• Develop and build several key financial models including dynamic cash flow forecast models and improve the analysis
• Support Head of Finance in producing the monthly board packs, ensuring controls and processes are in place
• Business partner with different senior stakeholders across different divisions and sectors
You will be a fully qualified accountant with a ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification and have strong experience within a fast paced environment. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, strong controls experience and use to a changing/complex environment. This will be a significant role to step you into a future Finance Director role and work and develop under an excellent Head of Finance.
Salary is £55k - £62k + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.