Axon Moore is currently working with a fast growing and well-established organisation based in Accrington who are looking to bring in an experienced Payroll Manager on a contract basis, to cover maternity.
Key duties will include:
• Supporting/ managing a team of 4 Payroll Clerks.
• Maintaining relationships and resolving queries with both managers and employees.
• Validate payroll entries using reports.
• Continually maintaining the payroll system, ensuring all details are accurate.
• Proven track record of processing all statutory payroll element.
• Supporting the team and ensuring all payrolls are paid and reported correctly.
The successful candidate will:
• Previous payroll experience is essential
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
• Proven managerial experience
• Flexibility and excellent attention to detail is essential
• Proficient in all MS Packages including Excel and Outlook – including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
• Experience of OpenPeople would be advantageous
Ideally my client is looking for the candidate to start before the end of October, and the contract will run until mid-February.
Please contact Kat Goulding for more information.