Location: West Yorkshire
Salary £40-45,000 based on experience
Role benefit: Opportunity to manage the full accounts payable process whilst reviewing business processes and procedures in order to make efficiency improvements.
A rapidly expanding company who have successfully developed within their market due to natural growth are looking to appoint a hands-on Accounts Payable Manager. Within the role you will manage your team whilst developing relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the payables function and ensure your team runs effectively.
• Full management of the accounts payable process, ensuring suppliers are paid according to payment terms
• Direct management of the accounts payable team including performance management, mentoring, motivating, training and development
• Manage all escalations and high-level queries
• Review and prepare KPI and management reports of a weekly, monthly and adhoc basis
• Work with stakeholders throughout the business to meet companywide policies
• Review processes and procedures in order to suggest and implement changes.
You will already be an Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Manager with experience of running a high-volume department. With experience of some of the most recent systems to aid the accounts payable process, you will be able to initiate and lead change projects for your team. This should include developing a control environment and enabling staff development to compliment processes.
As a confident leader, you will always work well under pressure and be able to communicate with all levels. Being commercially minded, you will see the value of your team within the larger business unit and work hard to contribute to the wider organisation.
Culture & Brand:
Joining a prominent and easily recognised brand, the company can offer an opportunity to personally develop alongside the business. Providing you with an opportunity to add value by being instrumental in shaping the accounts payable function. The role offers huge opportunity to further your career, shape a department and manage a team.