Senior Management Accountant | £40,000 | High Peak
Our client has a requirement for an ambitious and commercially-minded Management Accountant to accurately delivery the management accounts and forecasting preparation. This newly created role will be ideally suitable to a Newly Qualified Accountant with a background in Management Accountants and looking to opportunity to progress into the next stage of their career.
Having carved out a niche within their market, the client is now seeking to develop its service offering and geographical reach with a view to developing the business.
• Key player in the planned system implementation projects, working in collaboration with the FC and FD.
• Submission of accurate and timely monthly management accounts.
• Ownership and completion of month end processes.
• Updating the Fixed Asset register.
• Calculating and reconciling WIP.
• Forecasting and annual budget review, working closely with Business Development Managers.
• Supporting the wider Finance team.
• Development of commercial finance processes to support accurate revenue assessment.
• Ad-hoc reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following skills;
• Recently Qualified CIMA/ ACCA Qualified.
• Minimum 2-3 years.
• Advanced Excel capability.
• Strong communication – verbal and written with capability to build stakeholder relationships.
• Experience of Exchequer desirable but not essential.