Axon Moore are working with a leading Cheshire-based business to recruit a Group Accountant to become an integral member of the Group Finance function.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the successful applicant will hold a varied role, taking responsibility for reporting, forecasting and analysis and ad-hoc projects including, but not limited to acquisitions. This role could provide an ambitious candidate with the experience and achievements that could enable them to enhance their career trajectory.
It is essential to be a driven, inquisitive individual with strong stakeholder management skills and a demonstrable technical ability to deliver key reporting requirements. With the company projected to double in size within the next 5 years, it is paramount to have an ambitious/ driven attitude with capability to excel in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
The successful Group Accountant will have the following background;
• ACA Qualified (2-5 years PQE)
• Reached Audit Manager in practice or is looking for a second role in industry, with strong technical skills
• Comfortable and skilled in the use and analysis of data to drive insight and value
• Natural ambition, limitless thinking and a positive mindset
• Possess a high level of people and relationship skills
• A desire to develop a broad skill set beyond statutory accounting and continuously drive improvements as part of a growth journey
If you would like to be considered for the shortlist, then please submit an application. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more on a confidential basis then please call Joe Develing at Axon Moore on 0161 828 3128.