A business in East Leeds are looking to recruit a Payroll on either a full-time or part-time basis with immediate effect. The role will cover a vacancy for 3-6 months with a possibility of becoming a permanent role.
• Provide an efficient and effective payroll service
• Provide updates and information to members of staff
• Pension processing
• Monitor and report overtime
• Process starters and leavers
• Calculate and input sick pay, maternity pay, paternity pay
• Tax and NI returns
• Process P45, P46 etc
• Be first point of contact for payroll queries
Candidates must have a strong background in payroll processing and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must also be immediately available and confirm at the time of application suitable working hours for part-time or full-time.