Axon Moore are working with a successful international business based in the Birchwood area. Currently going through a period of transformation and change, they are looking for a strong interim Finance System Accountant to join their team for a period of circa 3 months on and ongoing basis.
Responsible for driving the implementation of a group finance reporting and consolidation accounting system and identification of areas of further system development. The role will involve working closely with the System Project Manager, Group Reporting Manager and Finance Business Partners.
• Testing of the finance system and processes including completion of test scripts, reporting of defects to developers and ultimate resolution of issues
• Documentation of processes and procedures once testing has been completed
• Identification and resolution of data issues
• Design and scope reports and dashboards which can be developed in the system to meet user needs and enhance stakeholder decision-making and planning.
• Provide a consistent and approachable point of contact for stakeholders
• Provide regular updates on progress to stakeholders
• Assist in facilitating training to users of the system
• Finance reporting systems implementation and design of related procedures and controls
• Strong analytical and numerical skills demonstrating an ability to identify and react to issues identified
• Finance related Qualification – ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Excellent stakeholder management skills