Accounts Supervisor | up to £28,000 | Grimsby | Private Equity backed business, excellent growth trajectory
Axon Moore is pleased to be representing a business in Grimsby who are looking for an Accounts Supervisor to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for 6 ledger clerks, overseeing the Transactional finance function and reporting of the finance team.
As the Accounts Supervisor, you day to day duties will include:
- Mentoring and developing a team of 6 ledger clerks
- Checking and approving payment runs
- Overseeing sales invoicing, prior to sending
- Ensuring that the team are responding to queries in a timely manner and dealing with escalated queries
- Assisting in quarterly VAT returns
- Active involvement in implementing all new systems and processes in the business
As the successful candidate you will be:
- AAT qualified or QBE
- Confident in leading a team – a good team player
- Proficient in Excel (V-lookups and Pivot Tables as a minimum)
- Experienced in using ERP system (desirable not essential)
- Analytical and have a high attention to detail
Please send your CV to Georgia Grange at Axon Moore for more information or immediate consideration.