Credit Controller| £18,000 - £22,000 | East Leeds | Family owned business, growth within team
Axon Moore is currently representing a manufacturer in Leeds who are excited to appoint a new Credit Controller into their team.
This family owned business have experienced excellent growth recently and joining a this exciting time your responsibilities will include:
• Proactively chasing outstanding aged debt via telephone, email and letter
• Creating exception reports for outstanding debt
• Actively reducing the DSO and aged dent by strong portfolio & stakeholder management
• Working continuously to KPIs and all set targets
• Query resolution
• Dealing with all aspects of the sales ledger
• Data collation for credit control KPIs.
• Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
• Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
• Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
• Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture
• Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager.
• Have a strong track record of working within a credit control function
• Hold excellent interpersonal skills
• Be a tenacious individual and good at working to deadlines and relevant KPI’s.
Please send your CV to Georgia Grange at the Axon Moore Leeds office for more information or immediate consideration.