Axon Moore are working with a market leading, professional services organisation based in Manchester City Centre.
Reporting directly to Senior Management this is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge in which they can bring innovative ideas to the table and take an active role in developing processes and procedures.
Responsibilities will include;
• Effectively training and mentoring the team to optimise quality of processing and efficiency
• Assist the Senior Management in driving improvements to processes & controls, including introduction of new systems
• Overseeing processing and payment invoices, expenses claims petty cash claims, ensuring payment within required terms
• Regular reviewing of supplier statement reconciliations produced by team
• Resolve supplier queries
• Actively managing debit balances and old balances down on the purchase ledger
• Accounts Payable KPI reporting
• Previous experience within a management or supervisory function is essential
• Experience within Accounts Payable
• Strong excel and systems skills
• Excellent stakeholder management, negotiation, influencing and leadership skills
• Ideally some experience in implementing new working practises or systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable and ambitious Accounts Payable professional who is looking to join a high growth and entrepreneurial business. Career development opportunities within the business are excellent and this role would especially suit driven and ambitious candidates.