Assistant Management Accountant | up to £28K | East Leeds | Growing team, progressive role
Axon Moore is currently working with a growing SME in East Leeds who are excited to bring on an Assistant Management Accountant as they continue their growth journey.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, working alongside the Management Accountant, you will be accountable for:
• Production of accounts to trial balance, ensuring correct overhead allocation per cost centre and to budget
• Cash book processing, bank reconciliation, updating cash flow forecasting and assisting with future cash flow projections
• Processing of company credit card statement and expenses
• Preparation of month end journals including accruals and prepayments
• Maintain fixed asset register. Acquisitions, disposals and depreciation processing.
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Purchase ledger and expenditure analysis
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience within an SME business
• Be studying ACCA/CIMA
• Work proficiently with Excel (particularly V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
• Have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Salary is paying up to £28,000 per annum + study support.
For more information or immediate consideration, send your CV to Georgia at Axon Moore’s Leeds office.