Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with an instantly recognisable international e-commerce company in the North West who are looking to bring in a high calibre Head of Finance. This individual will be a key member of finance senior leadership team and a leading a very successful and exceptional finance team. This role will be reporting directly into the Divisional Finance Director and be a senior part of the management team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the full business plan, improve working capital and cash management
• Have full responsibility for the month end reporting process including full P&L, cashflow and balance sheet controls
• Business partnering with several key stakeholders across different divisions
• Delivering detailed annual budgets, statutory reporting requirements, strategic planning & quarterly forecasts
• Financial and scenario modelling for the fast-growing subsidiaries and producing monthly reporting analysis
• To liaise to board level, to understand their information requirements and to present and interpret data and analysis produced
• Develop and manage 5x direct reports and 15x indirect high calibre commercial accountants
• Manage and drive new controls inline of the business’s growth and strategy
• Ad hoc projects including development of the systems to minimise manual processes
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background with a strong academic track record and experience of working in a fast-paced and commercial environment. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions.
The package is £70k - £80k + car + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.