Axon Moore is proud to be able to represent a growing SME based in South Leeds as they look to appoint a Part-time Assistant Accountant into their Finance team.
Supporting the finance function, as the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the transactional elements of the finance function, willing to go above and beyond to streamline and improve processes within your work.
The role will be offered working 9.30-2.30pm 5 days a week.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will look like the following:
• Posting purchase invoices
• Matching, coding and posting purchase invoices
• Raising manual invoices onto the system
• Bank reconciliations
• Processing payment runs
• Managing and processing personal expense claims
• Credit card reconciliations
• Petty cash
• VAT returns
• Ad hoc duties as required by the Management Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to varied accounting tasks, and to work with autonomy.