Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a growing business based in Middleton. My client is seeking an experienced part-qualified Management Accountant to join their Finance team.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, this would be the ideal role for someone looking to move into a role with excellent support and mentorship.
• Assist CFO in all aspects of accounting procedures.
• Assist CFO in business and financial strategy and planning.
• Assist in financial staff management, motivation and training.
• Co-ordinating financial information for management accounts .
• Maintain manual and computerised central records for internal and external purposes.
• Assist with preparation of the budget and cashflow forecast.
• Collation of payroll information.
• Assist in financial auditing processes.
• Assist in all company financial activities and cost-saving initiatives.
• Assisting in the production of dashboards and departmental profit & loss reports.
• Collation of information for returns to government agencies (including VAT returns).
• Assisting department staff with sales and purchases processes when necessary
• Holds a recognised qualification ideally CIMA but ACCA would be considered
• Strong communication skills, able to interact with all levels of the business
• Hands on approach
• Solid problem-solving skills
• Intermediate excel skills (V-Look ups/Pivot tables)
• Eagerness to take ownership and responsibility for own activities and to pick issues up and work to successful resolution