Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Salary package: £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus
Role highlight: FMCG brand with global operations and the opportunity to work across multiple product lines and business units. High performance culture and opportunity to create reports for key decision making.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst you will be reporting to senior commercial management. You will be responsible for the preparation of financial analysis and reporting of strategic business units.
Play a key role in delivering the company plan through analysis, delivery of insights, change recommendations, cost control and adhoc projects. This role will give you the opportunity to provide business and financial advice to key stakeholders in the business.
• Support commercial strategy and business decision making
• Deliver meaningful financial forecasts and reporting
• Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts
• Prepare various month-end reports on sales and costs for various business units, with variance and trend analysis
• Run commercial reviews and forums in order to influence key decisions
• Previous commercial analysis experience
• Accountancy qualified or part-qualified
• You will possess strong stakeholder engagement skills in order to engage and influence
• An understanding of FMCG and retail markets are essential
The company is a global FMCG organisation with operations in all major international markets. This organisation has a diverse portfolio of business units with entry points into retail and ecommerce markets.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV or send your CV to Tom Betteridge on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 237 2953.