Axon Moore are partnering with a high-flying international services business based on the Fylde Coast who are looking to bring in a new FP&A Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has gone through continuous growth and looking to bring in a strong calibre individual who is looking to step up into a senior commercial role. This role will report into the Group Financial Controller and work closely with several directors across the international group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and deliver the group’s financial performance management inline with the short/medium and long-term financial planning and reporting strategy
• Reviewing and developing the current financial planning, forecasting and reporting processes across the business
• Delivering detailed annual budgets, strategic planning & quarterly forecasts for all operating units
• Recognise key drivers in future financial performance to analyse ahead of the group reporting
• To liaise with senior management, to understand their BI requirements and to present and interpret data and analysis produced
• Produce monthly reports on financial performance to the senior management team
• To take a joint lead role in planning and delivering the both annual budget and strategic 3-year planning processes
• Management of a small team of high calibre analysts
• Business partnering with several key stakeholders across different divisions
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background with a strong academic track record and experience of working in a fast paced environment. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions. This role has become available only due to an internal promotion.
The package is £55k - £65k + bonus + benefits
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Perran at Axon Moore.