Axon Moore have the privilege of working with one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. Who are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. The culture is fast-paced and risk-taking - they like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That's how the company operates, and it is part of the DNA that has led to their incredible growth.
Our client architects, builds and runs their own bespoke software systems and our proprietary technology platform serves market leading websites to over 300 million shoppers globally.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for debt chasing key clients in a Business to Business environment, with excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and commercial awareness. Debt collection targets and SLAs to be met in accordance to targets set.
Due to continuous growth, record sales and further investment in the business a Credit Controller is required to join an established team.
The key responsibilities of the role will involve:
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone and email
• Maintain accurate records for all chasing activity
• Regular meetings with superiors to ensure all relevant debts are managed
• Respond to internal and external queries
• Allocate payments accordingly to accounts
• Send out client statements
• Carry out credit checks
• Raising of sales ledger invoices
• The ability to read and understand Business Accounts to assist with underwriting and new account sign approval
• Develop strong relationships with colleagues and clients
• Deal with and resolve invoice queries
• Statement Reconciliations
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A good knowledge & understanding of the Credit Control function in a Business to Business environment
• You will have proven experience of debt chasing in the Business to Business environment, with good number skills
• ICM Level 2 minimum qualified or equivalent advantageous, not essential
• Proven experience within a high-volume credit control environment essential
• Experience of both UK and Overseas order process, INCOTERMS and Proof of Export
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Keep calm under pressure
• Self-driven, motivated and assertive
• Confident communicator as this role will involve liaising with various key senior managers of the business, with the ability to explain financial matters clearly
• A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, ACCESS, Outlook and Excel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions an advantage)
• Knowledge of SAGE X3 advantageous
• Knowledge of Export Sales advantageous
• Have experience working with multi-functional team in a fast-paced environment
• Multilingual (French & Polish) is advantageous but not essential
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for one the fastest growing business in the north west of Manchester, who believe in developing their employees then please don't hesitate to apply.