Axon Moore are proud to be exclusively recruiting for a growing private equity backed business in West Leeds.
As the Management Accountant your responsibility will be to drive the transactional team forward while improving business functionality. As the business grows you will be given new projects to help the business reach it’s full potential, giving you the opportunity to develop your career. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for a team of 6 & have full autonomy in relation to the day to day running of the finance function.
The successful candidate will have a systems orientated mind. You’ll also need to be credible, enthusiastic and well-rounded with a natural skill for developing relationships at every level.
Management Accountant responsibilities
• Production of draft management accounts and management accounts pack
• Manage company cash flow
• Variance Analyst
• Troubleshoot transactional issues
• Process improvements
• Prepare MI for reports
• Preparation of reports for budget holders & stakeholders
• Maintenance of cash books, fixed asset register, reconciliation of the nominal ledger, and closing of the nominal ledger at month and year end
• Manage transactional process
• Line-management of 6 transactional staff
• Prepare year-end accounts
• Prepare and submit the quarterly VAT return in advance of the relevant deadline
• Ad-hoc project work