Location: North Leeds
Salary: up to £50,000 + pension contribution
Role highlights: This is a unique opportunity to leverage your existing reporting skills and build upon them on commercial, operational and business intelligence projects. You will have a broad view of the PE backed organisation and be truly valued within a high-growth environment.
The Finance Manager will report directly to the Financial Controller and provide support to other key stakeholders such as Operational Managers and the Commercial Manager. On a daily basis, you will provide robust, value-adding reporting to drive the business forward, with the support of two Accountants that you will directly manage/lead. With a strong reporting focus on capital expenditure/fixed assets for multiple functions of the business, you will provide tailored advice to support financial goals.
This is a real opportunity to make an impact within the PE environment and have a broad view of the entire business.
- Lead the month end process including primary statements, accruals, board pack preparation
- Lead cost budgeting with key stakeholders and maintenance of forecast model
- Reporting of capital expenditure
- Assist the year-end audit process
- Oversee production of weekly commercial report
- Support commercial analysis requests
- Develop business intelligence reporting
- Management of two direct reports
- You have experience within a capital rich/property/real estate environment
- You can demonstrate flexibility to work across various roles within a lean team
- You are able to communicate effectively with non-financial stakeholders and educate them on financial matters
- You can demonstrate technical accounting reporting knowledge and experience
This is a private equity backed property organisation with a long term/high growth plan. Through their growth plans, opportunities to explore new revenue channels will be created along with exciting finance/commercial projects.
They possess a strong, people-based culture that is centered around high-performance, communication and results.
If this sounds like you then please contact Tom Betteridge.