Axon Moore are working with a PE backed large corporate business based in North Manchester who are looking for a System Implementation specialist to complete a D365 implementation project.
You will manage the end to end implementation of D365. Phase 1 of the project has recently gone line, and phase 2 is planned for June 18.
Our client is in the midst of a Finance Transformation review and is actively looking at process improvement. There is a D365 wish list of potential development points, plus a list of current issues. Current urgent developments are around integrated invoicing files and robustness of financial controls
• Full review of the D365 system
• Make suggestions for improvements
• Focused on financial control and efficient process
• Help lead potential supplier retender process for ongoing D365 support
• Assist in management of 3rd party provider development projects
• Supporting the Transformation Team and Wider Finance Team to produce training materials and a documented process hierarchy with the use of task recorder and lifecycle services.
• Up-skill the current in-house system accountant on D365
We are looking for a system accountant / system implementation specialist who has recent experience of working on a D365 implementation and is available for a period of 6 to 12 months ongoing.
Please send a CV for immediate consideration.