Purchase Ledger Clerk | Leeds City Centre | £18-22 | Flexible start time | 25 days holiday
Based in Leeds City Centre, a professional services business wishes to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a 9-month basis with a view to possible extension or conversation to a permanent role.
Working with a fantastic business who offer a great working environment and benefits, the finance team work closely to produce final accounts and support the wider business.
Your role will focus on the full process of purchase ledger and much more, making it a varied and interesting role:
• Processing all received invoices
• Prepare weekly payment runs
• Processing electronic payments
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Maintaining client records
• Bank account reconciliations
• Petty cash
• Processing journals
• Investigating suspense accounts
You will be:
• Experienced in purchase ledger / accounts payable
• A strong team player
• Able to adapt and prioritise
• Enjoy a varied and challenging role
• Able to perform at intermediate Excel level
The role offers a focus on Purchase Ledger, whilst being involved in additional areas of the business such treasury and journal posting within a rewarding environment.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, flexible start time, city centre location, bonus.