Axon Moore have partnered with an international business based in Manchester City Centre looking for a proactive and ambitious Finance Assistant to join an established and growing team. Working as part of the core finance function the position will provide invaluable exposure to wider finance, alongside a robust training programme that will offer CIMA/ ACCA study support and clear progression routes.
The key responsibilities of the role will involve:
• Managing the supply chain finance setup, ensuring all relevant compliance is adhered to.
• Monitoring and analysis of all supply chain suppliers internationally. Providing comprehensive reports to leadership on a weekly basis.
• Weekly evaluation of supply chain status – providing detailed analysis of on-boarding process.
• Payment analysis – running regular reports identifying supplier invoices due.
• Preparing financial schedules and accruals analysis.
• Analysis of selected GL account codes eg. consultancy, professional & legal.
• Assisting the Financial Controller with month end reporting requirements.
• Assistance with entering the monthly results into the HFM consolidation system.
• Ad-hoc tasks and analysis as required.
• Production of the monthly aged debtors reporting.
• Assisting the Credit Controllers, as required, with invoicing issues through to resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• AAT qualified or similar financial qualification
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong Numerical Skills
• Experience of working in a finance/accounting function
• Enthusiastic and pro-active self-starter who is a team player and with good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in working in a large organisation with various stakeholders
• Experience of foreign currency transactions
• Experience in dealing with people
• Experience of working to tight deadlines