Axon Moore is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner in East Leeds for a 12-14 month FTC. The role sits with an experienced team who require support during a project.
Working closely with business, the team produce: month end accounting, value adding analysis, challenging and adapting budgeting & forecasting process, all whilst promoting financial and commercial awareness across the business.
The role can support either an experienced Finance Business Partner or alternatively a technically strong management accountant with a passion for analysis and ability to develop relationships.
The role will include:
• Supporting 2/3 business areas
• Providing value add analysis to support business decisions
• Driving budget / forecasting processes
• Developing strong internal relationships
• Previous business partnering experience desired but not essential
• Strong communication skills essential
Applicants should be:
• Part-Qualified / Qualified ( ACCA/ CIMA ) or Qualified by experience
• Able to develop and enhance business wide relationships
• Analytical minded and be able to produce detailed reports
The role offers an opportunity to work within an experienced team and develop your own skills whilst enhancing business processes. The role comes with excellent benefits such as, on-site parking, up to 10% bonus and the possibility of becoming a permanent role.