Location: Leeds City Centre, on-site parking provided
Salary: up to £40,000 + benefits package
Role Benefit: Opportunity to join a major FMCG organisation and drive reporting, flexibility to achieve, strong focus on career development and broadening a business skillset. Get involved in pivotal projects which will shape this organisation for years to come.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Controllership Accountant is responsible for driving key financial, accounting and commercial aspects of this role. The Controllership Accountant has primary day to day responsibilities for ensuring timely and accurate reporting and analysis. This role will also be a key player in driving a new-found commerciality within the business. The major success factor in this role will be your drive and enthusiasm for elevating the business and those around you.
- Drive the month end process and ensure timely reporting
- Prepare insight led reporting of monthly results, including analysis for multiple P&Ls
- Improve the reporting function
- Assist in the audit process
- Contribute on critical projects
- Support commercial strategy and business decision making
With previous experience in a practice or commercial environment, you are now looking to leverage your experience and really showcase your ability to integrate within the reporting function at a critical time. You will have the opportunity to step up and lead projects and define your own role. Ideally you will carry an ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification.
The company is a global FMCG organisation with operations in all major international markets. This organisation has a diverse portfolio of business units with entry points into retail and ecommerce markets.
- Share a passion – be part of a team that prides itself on performance and being the best as a team
- Be rewarded – earn up to £40,000 + benefits
- Modern working environment – city centre location with a forward thinking FD
If this sounds like you, please send your CV by clicking the link or email Tom Betteridge.