Axon Moore are partnering alongside a market leading, acquisitive business in the Logistics industry who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join a growing team.
Based out of new offices in Crewe, this role is ideally suited for an experienced Management Accountant looking to utilise a current, proven skillset in an exciting environment. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful applicant will be exposed to significant value add opportunities as the business continues its impressive growth trajectory.
• Supporting Month End process, producing management accountant and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple entities.
• Stock management and reconciliation.
• Variance analysis, partnering with operations and wider finance team.
• Support the wider team with year-end reporting, annual audit and management reporting.
• Cashflow management and controls – exploring wider system efficiencies to support KPIs.
• KPI analysis with robust commentary and analysis to present to senior leaders.
• Coach and mentor junior members of staff.
• Qualified CIMA/ ACCA Accountant with 3-5 years post qualified experience.
• Previous experience working in a fast paced/ changing environment.
• Proven experience working as an accomplished Management Accountant.
• Strong communicator.
• Experience identifying and implementing system improvements.