Head of Property Finance
£120,000 to £125,000 per annum
6 month FTC
Axon Moore are working with a high profile organisation in Manchester who are looking for Head of Property Finance to cover an internal secondment for a period of 6 months.
The team has responsibilities for Property related budgets across the whole of the organisation, totalling >£350m revenue and £200-300m of capital expenditure per annum. The team manage property related expenditure for over 6,500 properties for one of the most diverse and complex portfolios of its kind.
• Responsible for a team of over 20 finance professionals with 5 direct reports
• Manage the team to complete end to end financial controls and reporting including month end, year end and audit activities.
• Ensure financial controls around Property payments/receipts, tax reporting, financial planning and business partnering and the Property Database team are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Manage the practical embedding of IFRS16 reporting into the groups processes.
• Supervise the team through all landlord negotiations, planning permissions, acquisitions & disposals, location and portfolio strategy, facilities management services, as well as one of the largest retail capital investment programmes in the UK for new sites, refits and capital repairs.
• Setting the wider strategy for the Property Function, helping to create a culture of driving innovation, cost reduction, and investing wisely in the estate.
• Experience in a similar role in multi-site organisation with a large property portfolio.
• Previous experience of managing a large team.
• IFRS16 reporting knowledge.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills to Executive and Director level and the ability to present to the board.
• A leader who creates a collaborative working culture and can juggle a number of competing demands is essential.
• Able to challenge and support at a senior level.
• Able to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen as well as financial experience and sound judgement.
Please send a CV, salary expectations and availability and we will be in touch to discuss.