Financial Accountant | £40,000 |High Peak | Bio Tech | ACA Qualified
Axon Moore is recruiting a Financial Accountant for a market leader in the High Peak area.
My client is keen to add a calibre candidate to the team who can quickly strengthen the accounts function in the short term, but add value through controls and process improvement in the long term.
The role is working for senior finance professionals who are experts in this field and who have years of experience working for competitors at the forefront of the industry. This environment is perfect for someone wishing to leverage their skills from practice or a similar financial accounting role within industry.
The role will give a proactive and forward-thinking accountant the opportunity to take initiative in evaluating and delivering change as the business continues to adapt and grow.
Having carved out a niche within their market, the client is now seeking to develop its service offering and geographical reach with a view to developing the business.
Summarised responsibilities will include:
• Group financial reporting
• Management accounts inc. budgeting and forecasting
• Developing enhanced business controls
• Overseeing compliance and regulatory matters
The successful candidate will have the following skills;
• Recently Qualified ACA Qualified.
• Minimum 2-3 years.
• Advanced Excel capability.
• Strong communication – verbal and written with capability to build stakeholder relationships.
• Experience of Exchequer desirable but not essential.