Location: Wakefield, Yorkshire
Salary package: £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus
Role highlight: Highly successful retail brand with global operations and the opportunity to work across multiple product lines and business units. High performance culture and opportunity to influence key decision making.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be reporting to a Senior Finance Manager in this newly created role (due to consistent growth). You will be responsible for the preparation of financial analysis and reporting of on new and upcoming revenue streams/opportunities. This role will allow the right candidate to be instrumental to growth in new areas and is a true career builder.
Play a key role in delivering new business plans and progress through analysis, delivery of insights, change recommendations, cost control and adhoc projects. This role will give you the opportunity to provide business and financial advice to key stakeholders in the business and drive forward new opportunities.
• Support commercial strategy and business decision making
• Educate and influence non-finance stakeholders
• Deliver meaningful financial forecasts and reporting
• Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts
• Prepare various month-end reports on sales and costs for various business units, with variance and trend analysis
• Run commercial reviews and forums in order to influence key decisions
• Previous commercial/industry experience
• Accountancy qualified or part-qualified
• You will possess strong stakeholder engagement skills in order to engage and influence
• An understanding of the FMCG and retail markets are essential
The company is a Yorkshire based retail organisation who are thriving in the current high-street with operations in international markets. This organisation has a diverse portfolio of business units with entry points into FMCG and ecommerce markets.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV or send your CV to Tom Betteridge on email@example.com or call on 0113 237 2953.