Location: Leeds (parking provided)
Salary package: £52,000 + benefits package
Role highlights: Be a crucial business partner in an organisation that makes a positive impact across transport, infrastructure and environmental areas. This role will give you presence across the entire business and provide the opportunity to influence at the senior level. You will have a cross exposure from central finance to project finance and be in a key position of knowledge.
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller. Your primary function will be to provide clarity and insight to project finance and to senior leadership, including non-finance.
In this role you will lead a team of three and have sign-off over the production of meaningful reports. You will also work closely with the projects team to deliver clarity and direction on large-scale engineering projects int the UK and internationally. Another element of the role will be to step back and improve reporting functions.
- Management reporting on a monthly basis and delivering results to the executive team of each business division
- Work with project finance to deliver insight and clarity over potential and WIP projects
- Improve the reporting function between central and project finance
- Leadership and development of a team of three
- Prepare month-end sales reports, with variance and trend analysis
Company, Culture and Benefits
This role has come about due to an internal progression which is typical of this organisation, giving a huge amount of opportunity to not only move up but into other areas of the business. They are a global giant with operations internationally and are involved in numerous largescale projects.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV to Tom Betteridge or apply via the link.