Graduate Trainee Researcher
Up to £22,000 + bonus
Axon Moore is a highly respected boutique finance recruiter. We work with some of the highest profile brands in Europe as well as many of the most interesting emerging SME’s. We operate in a challenging, stretching and rewarding industry that is at the very heart of business; building careers and human capital. We love what we do and are passionate about helping candidates and clients improve and grow.
We have ambitious growth plans and we are looking to further strengthen our team in our Manchester office by recruiting a talented Graduate Researcher.
Supporting the company’s qualified finance teams across the North West, this person will:
• Identify, approach and source the very best talent around. Constantly regenerating our network of active and passive candidates via soft referrals, networking and headhunting
• Develop effective and original routes to market via social networking and relevant interest groups
• Meet candidates; judging their suitability for roles, preparing them for interview, offering career advice and guidance
• Build trust and establish ongoing relationships with candidates
• Market map and identify potentially suitable candidates from our network, CRM system, LinkedIn, industry associations and market knowledge
• Develop profiles and reference candidates
• Work closely with consultants to build long and short lists and attend subsequent interviews
• Attend networking events and assist with external marketing activities
• Work with the team to plan, co-ordinate, deliver and attend social and added value candidate events
Unlike a typical graduate entry position, this programme will offer unrivalled developmental opportunities which offer the successful candidate the chance to discover where their individual talents and natural abilities can be optimised within a supportive environment.
This role offers significant potential to progress into a senior research position within the company or to become a fully-fledged recruitment consultant.
What are we looking for?
• An intelligent, hard-working individual with personality and character
• Graduate with a good academic history
• Maturity and high levels of emotional intelligence
• A genuine interest in people and business
What do you get in return?
• An excellent training and personal development programme
• A lively and engaging work environment with a range of great incentives such as team nights out, lunch clubs, annual summer conference and company trips abroad
• A market leading salary and bonus scheme linked directly to performance
• A range of benefits including subsidised gym membership, substantially discounted city centre parking, your birthday off work, fully expensed mobile phone, laptop and much more!