Finance Business Partner | Newly Qualified |£38,000 - £45,000 | Chorley
Axon Moore are exclusively partnering for a technology business near Chorley who are looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has gone through recent acquisitions and building a strong culture. This newly created opportunity is to bring in a strong calibre individual who is looking to step away from a more traditional month end role. This role will report into the high calibre Financial Controller and work closely with several directors across the group.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support their new business strategy in line with the group results and potential short and long-term growth
• Working as the finance lead responsible for a key business unit at very different stages in their lifecycle in building for the future
• Driving the budgeting and reforecasting of sales and indirect overheads and providing detailed management reporting to drive company performance
• Business partner with senior stakeholders with the delivery around KPIs, key trends, risks, opportunities and strategy
• Support business scenarios, financial modelling when developing business cases
• Delivering full financial information and analysis to challenge stakeholders
• Ad hoc projects
You will be a recently qualified accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and have experience of working in a fast paced environment. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions.
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore.