Location: East Leeds, Yorkshire
Salary package: up to £50,000 + Benefits Package
Role highlights: Take the lead on project finances and internal stakeholder communications and get influence on key decision making. Due to aggressive growth, this Yorkshire based market leader have a requirement for a project focussed specialist to provide clarity, support and analysis on large scale jobs and develop them in-line with long term strategic plans.
As the Senior Project Accountant, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller and working in between central finance and the hands-on project team. Your primary function will be to look after financials on long-term project delivery and provide clear insight internally, to senior leadership and central finance and provide support and analysis on decision making. You will also be responsible for developing project controls within the business and externally.
This role will see you hands-on with project work but also looking at things from the bigger strategic business plan. You will provide tracking against long-term targets and creating policies as you go in this newly created role.
- Act as the main point of contact for all financial issues as part of the project delivery team
- Provision of monthly and quarterly variance analysis, profit and loss reporting and management information for all delivery projects as part of the monthly management accounts
- Provide pre-contract project support by liaising with commercial on project viability projections
- Responsible for financial project initiation activities
- Manage costs and ensure timely revenue recognition on delivery projects
- Provide financial input to change management processes within the project including client and subcontract variations
- Liaise with commercial and manufacturing teams
- Maintain project financial models for existing projects to feed into the business long range forecast mode
- Carry out financial project closure
Company, Culture and Benefits
The organisation is in the construction/development industry and are PE backed with very aggressive backers who are looking to expand a unique product in the market. They have secured several large-scale projects and a will be developing further product offerings in a market that is on an upwards trajectory.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV to Tom Betteridge or apply via the link.