Location: East Leeds, Yorkshire
Salary package: up to £50,000 + Benefits Package
Role highlights: A pivotal role in a highly successful organisation’s growth. This role will see you become the key point of contact for matters involving tracking against an aggressive, long-term growth plan. You will gain exposure and influence across the business.
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant, you will be reporting to the Financial Control within this project driven organisation. Your primary function will be to provide a clear financial picture of its projected output by implementing key controls and in-line with budgets. Through effective business partnering and exposure you will be in a key position to support decision making and drive growth.
- Maintain and update key financial models for business forecasting
- Provision of quarterly variance analysis
- Preparation of detailed business level cashflow forecasts and working capital requirement calculations to support financing of business activities
- Liaise with commercial and design to understand specific project viability projections, pricing assumptions, cost detail and volumetric projections and create suitable models for scenario plans
- Monitor progress against established business product cost targets and make recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for defining and maintaining a standard set of forward-planning business reports
- Liaise with department heads to define business requirements
Company, Culture and Benefits
The organisation is in the construction/development industry and are PE backed with very aggressive backers who are looking to expand a unique product in the market. They have secured several large-scale projects and a will be developing further product offerings in a market that is on an upwards trajectory.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV to Tom Betteridge or apply via the link.