Axon Moore have been engaged by a true market leader in the Crewe area looking to bring a Financial Accountant on board. An acquisitive and successful business, our client is home to a high calibre finance team with a history of development and progression opportunities.
Working alongside likeminded individuals, we are looking for a newly qualified ACA accountant to make the first step on a well-trodden path of success, joining as a Financial Accountant, reporting to and being mentored by a Financial Controller.
Leveraging your current technical skillset gained in practice, the position will allow the successful applicant to gain insight into one of the regions most successful organisations with a plethora of progression routes possible.
The role will include:
• Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
• Production of financial accounts.
• Monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts.
• Provide technical advice regarding IFRS.
• Assist with commercial duties, including but not limited to forecasting and budgeting.
• VAT returns.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Internal stakeholder management, liaising with senior finance colleagues in order to provide tax, VAT, and statutory account insight.
• External stakeholder management, playing a key role in the relationship with external audits and tax advisors, ensuring full completion and compliance.
• Provide mentoring/ development support to the wider finance team, leveraging technical skillset gain in practice to support the development of team members.
The ideal candidate will be:
• ACA Qualified.
• Knowledge of up to date IFRS procedures.
• A strong eye for detail, coupled with excellent Excel skills.
• A strong communicator.
With an eye on the future, this role is ideal for ambitious individuals who are looking to gain vast exposure in an exceptional business.