Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary Package: £40,000 + 20% bonus + benefits package + flexible hours
Role Highlights: Take a leading role on project finances. As a result of consistent growth, this PE backed organisation have a requirement for an enthusiastic leader to run manage their own projects with the assistance of a team member. This is a high growth opportunity with a view to become Finance Manager in 12-months.
As the Project accountant you will be responsible for producing month-end accounts and providing analysis and education to senior level stakeholders. Also, you will be an integral part of project forecasting and liaising with external suppliers to ensure accurate analysis. Your primary function will be to oversee the finances of two largescale infrastructure projects, including multiple entities and ensuring that sophisticated financial models are adhered to along with providing clarity to finance and operations.
This newly role created role will provide you with the opportunity to progress to Finance Manager in 12-months and gain a greater responsibility within the business.
- Production of monthly management accounts with the assistance of one direct report
- Board presentation of monthly figures and analysis
- Maintain project financial models for existing projects to feed into the business long range forecast
- Act as the main point of contact for all financial issues as part of the project delivery team
- Provision of monthly and quarterly variance analysis, profit and loss reporting and management information for all delivery projects as part of the monthly management accounts
- Provide pre-contract project support by liaising with commercial on project viability projections
- Responsible for financial project initiation activities
Company, Culture and Benefits
This private equity backed organisation are experiencing consistent growth and gaining large scale projects on a regular basis. With a view to grow the great people within the business, they offer huge growth and earning opportunity and have no signs of slowing down. The package on offer is £40,000 + 20% bonus, healthcare, pension and a fairly flexible working scheme to promote life as well as work.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV to Tom Betteridge or apply via the link.