Axon Moore is currently working exclusively alongside an organisation based in Bolton who are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role with full exposure to end to end payroll within a growing and vibrant company.
You will be reporting directly into the Payroll Officer and liaising with HR and the wider finance team.
Key duties will include:
• Assisting with the payroll processes for the group.
• Assisting with process improvements and controls within payroll
• Be the go-to person for payroll queries and administering the internal payroll email inbox.
• Support in providing management information both on a routine and ad-hoc basis to senior stakeholders and contributing to monthly board packs.
• Proven track record of processing all statutory payroll element.
• Provide support on general HR and Finance tasks where required – being flexible in a small but growing business.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous payroll experience, a minimum of 1 year
• Working knowledge or experience of working in a confidential/GDPR environment
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload and be self-motivated
• Proficient in all MS Packages including Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large and varied team
• Flexibility and excellent attention to detail is essential
• Experience with system changes within payroll
• Experience in an in-house payroll environment
• Experience in consolidating payrolls and working in a fast paced, change environment.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore