A growing business based on the outskirts of Haydock is looking for a highly experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team. You will be responsible for all cash collection, best practice, reporting and forecasting.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Full management of your own sales ledger
• Chase up overdue invoices from customers
• Resolve customer invoices queries and disputes
• Liaise with customers and internal stakeholders
• Reduce aged debt
• Allocate cash from customer receipts and statements
• Cash flow forecast
• Produce and develop reporting at month-end such as customers, risk, aged debt and performance etc.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Proven track record in B2B cash collection
• Management of own ledger
• Keen eye for detail
• Experience of cash flow forecasting
• Demonstrable experience of working with stakeholders
• Excellent communicator and pro-active approach
• Process driven, knowledge of best practice in Credit Control
As Credit Controller you will be in an evolving role that will develop along with company growth. Procedures and controls are being updated and you will be encouraged to develop reporting to allow greater credit control MI. Systems will also be improved meaning the role will continue to develop and you will work very closely with the Credit Manager and operational teams to build great stakeholder relationships. The role is paying up to £24,000 per annum along with a quarterly bonus too plus benefits.