A local manufacturing business steeped in history requires an Interim Data Analyst for approximately 3 months to support with the cleansing, mapping and integrity of data due to an ERP upgrade.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Manage the supply of data
• Extract, cleanse and map data
• Import data into templates using a small cress-section of data
• Sort, filter and validate data
• Use conditional formats, formulas, SUMIF and VLOOKUP
• Liaise with the outsourced software and IT providers to execute the tasks
• Drive information to the Operational and Finance teams
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experienced data professional
• Experience of ERP systems data structures; customer, supplier, stock, bill of materials etc.
• Strong Excel skills; formulas, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, data filtering, sorting, validation and conditional formats
• Familiarity working with large data sets
• High degree of attention to detail
• Clear, technical communicator
• Some project management experience
• Strong time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to retain and document process steps
In return, you will enjoy supporting the business to achieve accurate data as they wish to introduce full POP, stock control and bill of material processing to receive stock of finished items and to book out stock of component usage. The role is expected to be for approximately 3 months, and you will gain great exposure in this time with external service providers and internal teams such as finance and operations. You will have a significant degree of autonomy in this role and will drive information and MI to the senior management team.