Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a high-flying music business based in Lancashire who are looking to bring in a new Head of Finance. This is an excellent opportunity to join a recently established brand that are still experiencing accelerating growth and looking to bring in a new hands-on Head of Finance/Finance Director. This fantastic position will be involved in all areas of the business including commercial, financial accounts and building on from a newly created finance function. You would be reporting into the MD and will be a crucial part of the future of the business and possible investment/exit plan.
The role will include:
• To bring in the full finance function by setting up the management reporting, systems, controls and processes
• To implement, maintain and design a suitable financial system for the business to grow
• Lead on internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts, year-end and management information
• Looking at sales, managing cash, costings and building new cashflow models
• Manage working capital cycle, WIP and forecasting
• Build relationship with banks, insurers, solicitors and other external stakeholders including possible investors
• Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
• Supporting the MD and other stakeholders with any financial and commercial support and strategy
• Ad hoc commercial/operational projects including analysing new skews and direction of the business
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and ideally have a e-commerce or retail background. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent commercial experience and use to a SME environment. Setting up a finance function would be beneficial.
Salary is £65k - £75k + bonus + benefits
For further information or for immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.