Axon Moore are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a very well-established business based in Middleton. My client is seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk to join the team on a permanent basis.
The role will incorporate Sales Ledger at high volume and you will work alongside the wider accounts team to ensure accurate sales ledger accounting is completed for the business.
• Raising sales invoices, credit notes and allocating remittances
• Allocating payments to customer accounts
• Supplier statement reconciliation, ensuring all outstanding items are investigated and corrected
• Resolve pricing queries and dealing with variations in stock pricing
• Dealing with customer queries by phone and email
• Having awareness of customer credit limit and highlighting any risk where necessary
• Update the sales ledger debit note log and query credit note duplications or items which may seem unusual.
• Some credit control, although this will be a very small part of the role
• Ad-hoc accounting duties as required.
• Previous ledger experience within the FMCG/Manufacturing/Ecommerce sectors
• Intermediate Excel skills – able to set up and edit Pivot Tables and utilise the vlookup function
• Sales ledger accounting experience
• Ability to work in a focused manner with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Attention to detail, use of initiative and high standards
• Proven experience working to tight deadlines
*** Please note, Microsoft excel skills will be tested on interview
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore