Axon Moore have partnered with an international business based in Manchester City Centre who are looking to bring a Management Accountant in a growing and successful team. Working alongside the Financial Controller the successful applicant will play a pivotal role in the development of the finance function, providing essential support to subsidiaries across the world.
In line with sustained growth plans, our client is looking to provide a clear and proven progression plan with clear parameters in place that demonstrates the opportunity to achieve your ambitions and develop quickly.
• The core function of this role will include
• Managing the monthly reporting process (divisional and group), assisting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors
• Implementation, management and improvement of systems and processes to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial controls and reporting
• Collating accurate budgets and forecasts in line with strategy and activity in line with agreed formats and timetables
• Stakeholder management including liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent performance to defined SLAs
• Reporting and managing cashflow, maintaining strict adherence to cash principles, and ensuring maximisation of working capital and cash flow
• Identifying areas where profit could be maximised through cost savings and increased revenue generation, including frequent project-based work
• The ideal candidate will typically have the following
• Financial reporting and accounting experience
• CIMA/ACCA Newly Qualified
• Experience of IFRS, group reporting and management of multi-currency reporting
• Experience of stakeholder management, preferably in large multi-national or European companies
• Excellent communication skills and experience reporting to stakeholders at all levels of seniority