Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a growing technology business based near Bury. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful brand who are looking to bring in a dynamic part qualified accountant. This Financial Accountant position will have the opportunity to be mentored by a high calibe Financial Controller within a hands on environment.
The role will include:
• Financial accounting, reporting and VAT returns
• Analysing daily and weekly company KPI numbers
• Sales ledger management, credit control, intercompany transactions and reconciliations
• Balance sheet reconciliations, treasury and assisting the end of year statuary end of year accounts
• Management accounts preparation, KPI calculations and presentation in the board pack
• Help drive systems, controls, and process improvements
• Assist finance function on any due diligence that may arise
• Finance business partnering across different divisions
• Ad hoc projects
You will be a dynamic part-qualified accountant and ideally have worked within a fast-paced environment. You will need to have a solid level of technical/transactional accounting background and use to a hands-on environment. This will be a significant opportunity to get into an exciting role with lots of change, challenges and be a part of an exciting journey especially with the business looking to continue to grow. This would be the steppingstone to becoming the Finance Manager in the future.
Salary is £28k - £32k + study support + benefits
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.